- Faulty Active Brake Booster Solenoid
- Active Brake Booster Solenoid harness is open or shorted
- Active Brake Booster Solenoid circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Brake Travel Sensor
- Faulty Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C122d DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Active Brake Booster Solenoid. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Active Brake Booster Solenoid is not to factory specifications.
C122D Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the C122d code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C122D CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C122d code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks