C1226 PONTIAC - Right Front Excessive Wheel Speed Variation
- Faulty Hub Assembly (Right Front Wheel Speed Sensor is part of hub assembly)
- Faulty Right Front Wheel Speed Sensor
- Right Front Wheel Speed Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Right Front Wheel Speed Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1226 Pontiac DescriptionAs the wheel spins, the wheel speed sensor produces an AC signal. The Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) uses the frequency of the AC signal to calculate the wheel speed. The EBCM will set the OBDII code when the sensor is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C1226 Pontiac code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1226 PONTIAC CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1226 Pontiac code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks