C1223 FORD - Brake Light Warning Output Circuit Failure
- Faulty Red Brake Warning Light
- Red Brake Warning Light harness is open or shorted
- Red Brake Warning Light circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1223 Ford DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Red Brake Warning Light. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Red Brake Warning Light is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C1223 Ford code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1223 FORD CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1223 Ford code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks