C1221 CADILLAC - Left Front Wheel Speed Sensor Input Signal Is Zero
- Faulty Hub Assembly (Left Front Wheel Speed Sensor is part of hub assembly)
- Faulty Left Front Wheel Speed Sensor
- Left Front Wheel Speed Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Left Front Wheel Speed Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1221 Cadillac DescriptionAs the wheel spins, the wheel speed sensor produces an AC signal. The Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) uses the frequency of the AC signal to calculate the wheel speed. The EBCM will set the OBDII code when the sensor is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C1221 Cadillac code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1221 CADILLAC CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1221 Cadillac code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks