C121D DODGE - Brake Pressure Sensor Circuit
- Faulty Brake Master Cylinder
- Faulty Brake Booster
- Faulty Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module harness is open or shorted
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C121d Dodge DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Brake Pressure Sensor. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Brake Pressure Sensor is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C121d Dodge code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C121D DODGE CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C121d Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks