C1219 JEEP - Steering Angle Sensor Erratic Performance
- Faulty Steering Angle Sensor
- Steering Angle Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Steering Angle Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module
Tech notesSome vehicles have the Steering Angle Sensor integrated into the Clockspring.
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1219 Jeep DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Steering Angle Sensor. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Steering Angle Sensor is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C1219 Jeep code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1219 JEEP CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1219 Jeep code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks