C1216 CHEVROLET - Electronic Brake Control Relay Coil Circuit Open
- Faulty Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM)
- Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) harness is open or shorted
- Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1216 Chevrolet DescriptionThe Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) monitors the On/Off state of each solenoid and recognizes when the ABS is in pressure decrease too long. This fault indicates that the EBCM was unable to decrease brake pressure enough to a certain wheel to prevent excessive wheel slip.
Need more help?Get the C1216 Chevrolet code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1216 CHEVROLET CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1216 Chevrolet code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks