C1213 - ABS Front Right Dump Valve Circuit Short To Ground
- Faulty ABS Front Right Dump Valve
- ABS Front Right Dump Valve harness is open or shorted
- ABS Front Right Dump Valve circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1213 DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the ABS Front Right Dump Valve. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the ABS Front Right Dump Valve is not to factory specifications.
C1213 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the C1213 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1213 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1213 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks