- Faulty SLR Linear Solenoid
- SLR Linear Solenoid harness is open or shorted
- SLR Linear Solenoid circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Brake Booster With Master Cylinder (Skid Control ECU)
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1212 Lexus DescriptionThe Brake Booster With Master Cylinder (Skid Control ECU) monitors the SLR Linear Solenoid. The Brake Booster With Master Cylinder (Skid Control ECU) sets the OBDII code when the SLR Linear Solenoid is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C1212 Lexus code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1212 LEXUS CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1212 Lexus code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks