C1212 HYUNDAI - Vehicle Speed Input Malfunction
- Faulty Vehicle Speed Sensor
- Vehicle Speed Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Vehicle Speed Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1212 Hyundai DescriptionThe Vehicle Speed Sensor, located at speedometer driven gear of transaxles, applies the principal of Hall-effect. As output shaft of transaxle rotates, the rotation of the rotor, which is inside the sensor, generates Hall-effect and outputs a digital pulse. EPS CM detects vehicle speed, based on the digital pulse signal, and controls the solenoid valve current which controls the driving force of the steering wheel.
Need more help?Get the C1212 Hyundai code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1212 HYUNDAI CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1212 Hyundai code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks