C1211 HYUNDAI - Wheel Speed Sensor Rear Right Invalid / No Signal
- Improper installation of wheel speed sensor
- Abnormal Rotor and wheel bearing
- Faulty Wheel Speed Sensor Rear Right
- Wheel Speed Sensor Rear Right harness is open or shorted
- Wheel Speed Sensor Rear Right circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1211 Hyundai DescriptionThe wheel speed sensor is the essential component the ABS ECU uses to calculate vehicle speed and to determine whether wheel lock occurs. For example, rear wheel speed signal is used as a reference value, for vehicle speed, in front wheel drive vehicles, and if a difference between front and rear wheel speed occurs, then ABS control is performed. The wheel speed sensor generates sinewave signals, based on magnetic field made by a permanent magnet in the speed sensor, when the tone wheel rotates. The frequency and AC voltage changes in proportion to the wheel speed, and the HECU determines the speed by calculating the frequency of the signal.
Need more help?Get the C1211 Hyundai code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1211 HYUNDAI CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1211 Hyundai code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks