C120C CHEVROLET - Brake Pedal Position Sensor 4 Not Plausible
- Faulty Brake Pedal Position Sensor
- Brake Pedal Position Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Brake Pedal Position Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM)
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C120c Chevrolet DescriptionThe Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) uses inputs from the electronic brake control brake pedal position sensor to determine when the brake is applied and how much force is used. The electronic brake control module monitors when the driver's foot is on the brake and locks the offset. The offset is locked when 3 out of the 4 inputs indicate the brake pedal is applied. The 4 inputs are brake pedal travel 1, brake pedal travel 2, master cylinder pressure sensor, and the brake pedal position sensor. These inputs are used to determine the driver's braking intent which is used to the control amount of pressure applied to the wheels.
Need more help?Get the C120c Chevrolet code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C120C CHEVROLET CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C120c Chevrolet code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks