C120A CHEVROLET - ABS Pump Pressure Performance
- Faulty Brake Pressure Modulator
- Brake Pressure Modulator harness is open or shorted
- Brake Pressure Modulator circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C120a Chevrolet DescriptionThe Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) uses input from the boost pressure sensor for more accurate control during brake and vehicle stability enhancement system event. The boost pressure sensor is internal to the brake pressure modulator.
Need more help?Get the C120a Chevrolet code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C120A CHEVROLET CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C120a Chevrolet code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks