C1209 MERCURY - ABS Rear Isolation Valve Circuit Short To Ground
- Faulty ABS Rear Isolation Valve
- ABS Rear Isolation Valve harness is open or shorted
- ABS Rear Isolation Valve circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1209 Mercury DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the ABS Rear Isolation Valve. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the ABS Rear Isolation Valve is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C1209 Mercury code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1209 MERCURY CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1209 Mercury code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks