C1209 HYUNDAI - Wheel Speed Sensor Rear Right Open/Short
- Faulty Wheel Speed Sensor Rear Right
- Wheel Speed Sensor Rear Right harness is open or shorted
- Wheel Speed Sensor Rear Right circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1209 Hyundai DescriptionThe wheel speed sensor is the essential component the ABS ECU uses to calculate vehicle speed and to determine whether wheel lock occurs.
For example, the rear wheel speed signal is used as a reference value, for vehicle speed, in front wheel drive vehicles, and if a difference between front and rear wheel speed occurs, then ABS control is performed.
Need more help?Get the C1209 Hyundai code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1209 HYUNDAI CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1209 Hyundai code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks