C1208 KIA - Wheel Speed Sensor Rear Left Invalid/No Signal
- Faulty Wheel Speed Sensor Rear Left
- Wheel Speed Sensor Rear Left harness is open or shorted
- Wheel Speed Sensor Rear Left circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1208 Kia DescriptionThe wheel speed sensor is the essential component the ABS ECU uses to calculate vehicle speed and to determine whether wheel lock occurs.
For example, the rear wheel speed signal is used as a reference value, for vehicle speed, in front wheel drive vehicles, and if a difference between front and rear wheel speed occurs, then ABS control is performed.
Need more help?Get the C1208 Kia code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1208 KIA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1208 Kia code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks