C1205 CHRYSLER - Rear Traction Control Inlet Valve Control Circuit Low
- Faulty Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module harness is open or shorted
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1205 Chrysler DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Rear Traction Control Inlet Valve. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Rear Traction Control Inlet Valve is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C1205 Chrysler code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1205 CHRYSLER CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1205 Chrysler code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks