C1202 SCION - Master Reservoir Level Malfunction
- Low brake fluid level
- Brake fluid leaks
- Faulty Brake fluid level warning switch (Brake master cylinder reservoir assembly)
- Brake fluid level warning switch harness is open or shorted
- Brake fluid level warning switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1202 Scion DescriptionWhen a fluid level drop in the brake master cylinder reservoir assembly is detected, a signal is sent to the skid control ECU.
If the DTC for the fluid level drop is memorized, the warning will be canceled and the DTC will not be stored when the fluid level returns to normal.
Need more help?Get the C1202 Scion code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1202 SCION CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1202 Scion code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks