- Faulty Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Actuator and Electric Unit (Control Unit)
- ABS Actuator and Electric Unit harness is open or shorted
- ABS Actuator and Electric Unit circuit poor electrical connection
When is the code detected?Front side VDC switch-over solenoid valve (suction valve 2) is open or shorted, or control line is open or shorted to power supply or ground.
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1167 DescriptionThe Suction Valve supplies the brake fluid from the master cylinder to the pump, when VDC/TCS is activated. The Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Actuator and Electric Unit (Control Unit) monitors the Suction Valve. ABS Actuator and Electric Unit sets the OBDII code when the Suction Valve is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C1167 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1167 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1167 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks