- Faulty Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Actuator and Electric Unit (Control Unit)
- ABS Actuator and Electric Unit harness is open or shorted
- ABS Actuator and Electric Unit circuit poor electrical connection
When is the code detected?Front side VDC switch-over solenoid valve (cut valve 1) is open or shorted, or control line is open or shorted to power supply or ground.
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1164 Infiniti DescriptionThe cut valve shuts off the normal brake fluid path from the master cylinder, when VDC/TCS is activated. The Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Actuator and Electric Unit (Control Unit) monitors the Cut Valve. ABS Actuator and Electric Unit sets the OBDII code when the Cut Valve is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C1164 Infiniti code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1164 INFINITI CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1164 Infiniti code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks