C1162 INFINITI - Incomplete Pressure Sensor Calibration
- Faulty ABS Actuator and Electric Unit
- ABS Actuator and Electric Unit harness is open or shorted
- ABS Actuator and Electric Unit circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1162 Infiniti DescriptionThe pressure sensor converts the brake fluid pressure to an electric signal and transmits it to the Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Actuator and Electric Unit (Control Unit). [The pressure sensor is integrated in the ABS Actuator and Electric Unit.] The ABS Actuator and Electric Unit monitors the Incomplete Pressure Sensor. The ABS Actuator and Electric Unit set the OBDII code when the Incomplete Pressure Sensor is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C1162 Infiniti code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1162 INFINITI CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1162 Infiniti code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks