- Faulty Yaw Rate/Side/Decel G Sensor
- Yaw Rate/Side/Decel G Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Yaw Rate/Side/Decel G Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty (ABS) Module
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1161 Infiniti DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Yaw Rate/Side/Decel G Sensor. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Yaw Rate/Side/Decel G Sensor is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C1161 Infiniti code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1161 INFINITI CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1161 Infiniti code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks