- Faulty Yaw Rate/Side G Sensor
- Yaw Rate/Side G Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Yaw Rate/Side G Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
When is the code detected?Yaw rate sensor has generated an error, or yaw rate sensor signal line is open or shorted.
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1145 Nissan DescriptionThe Yaw Rate/Side/Decel G sensor detects the Yaw Rate/Side/Decel G affecting the vehicle, and transmits the data to the ABS actuator and electric unit (control unit) as an analog voltage signal.
Need more help?Get the C1145 Nissan code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1145 NISSAN CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1145 Nissan code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks