C1144 INFINITI - Steering Angle Sensor Signal
- Steering Angle Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Steering Angle Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Steering Angle Sensor
When is the code detected?Neutral position correction of steering angle sensor is not finished.
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1144 Infiniti DescriptionThe steering angle sensor is located behind the steerin wheel. The sensor detects the rotation amount, angular velocity and direction of the steering wheel, and transmits the data to the Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) actuator and electric unit (control unit) via Control Area Network (CAN) communication.
Need more help?Get the C1144 Infiniti code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1144 INFINITI CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1144 Infiniti code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks