- Faulty ABS Actuator and Electric Unit
- ABS Actuator and Electric Unit harness is open or shorted
- ABS Actuator and Electric Unit circuit poor electrical connection
When is the code detected?Actuator solenoid valve relay is ON, even if control unit sends off signal or Actuator solenoid valve relay is OFF, even if control unit sends on Relay, and Circuit signal.
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1140 Infiniti DescriptionThe Antilock Brake System (ABS) Actuator Relay activates or deactivates each solenoid valve according to the signals transmitted by the ABS Actuator and Electric Unit (control unit).
Need more help?Get the C1140 Infiniti code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1140 INFINITI CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1140 Infiniti code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks