- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
- Faulty ABS Actuator and Electric Unit (Control Unit)
- Control Area Network (CAN) communication line
- Blown Engine Control Module (ECM) fuse
Tech notesControl Area Network (CAN) Communication Line or Transmission Control Module (TCM). The code means that the ABS Control Module has lost or at some point lost communications with the TCM.
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1134 DescriptionABS Actuator and Electric Unit (Control Unit) and Engine Control Module (ECM) exchange the engine signal with Control Area Network (CAN) communication line. Major engine components are malfunctioning.
Need more help?Get the C1134 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1134 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1134 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks