C1132 NISSAN - Engine Signal 3
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
- Faulty ABS Actuator and Electric Unit (Control Unit)
- Control Area Network (CAN) communication line
- Blown Engine Control Module (ECM) fuse
The code means that the Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) control unit has detected that there is problem with the Engine Control Module (ECM).
When is the code detected?
Based on the signal from Engine Control Module (ECM), the Control Area Network (CAN)-Local Area Network (LAN) converter (CLC) judges that the engine control system is malfunctioning.
- ABS Warning Light ON
- Scanner cannot access Engine Control Module (ECM)
C1132 NISSAN Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the C1132 Nissan code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
C1132 NISSAN CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1132 Nissan code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks