C111B CHEVROLET - Trailer Brake Power Control Module System Voltage Voltage Below Threshold
C111B CHEVROLET Possible Causes
- Faulty Trailer Brake Power Control Module
- Trailer Brake Power Control Module harness is open or shorted
- Trailer Brake Power Control Module circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose C111B CHEVROLET code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
C111B CHEVROLET Tech Notes- C111B:03 Trailer Brake Power Control Module System Voltage - Voltage Below Threshold
- C111B:07 Trailer Brake Power Control Module System Voltage - Voltage Above Threshold
- C111B:5A Trailer Brake Power Control Module System Voltage - Plausibility Failure
Cost of diagnosing the C111B CHEVROLET code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the C111B CHEVROLET code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
C111B CHEVROLET Possible Symptoms
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C111b Chevrolet DescriptionThe chassis control module receives inputs from the trailer brake power control module; these inputs are used to determine trailer connection and the amount of voltage supplied to the trailer brakes. The trailer brake power control module detects a voltage below a calibrated threshold on the battery positive voltage circuit.
C111B CHEVROLET More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the C111B CHEVROLET code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Need more help?Get the C111b Chevrolet code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C111B CHEVROLET CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C111b Chevrolet code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks