C1112 BUICK - Trailer Brake Signal to Trailer Brake Power Control Module Circuit Malfunction
- Faulty Trailer Brake Power Control Module
- Trailer Brake Power Control Module harness is open or shorted
- Trailer Brake Power Control Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1112 Buick DescriptionThe chassis control module receives inputs from the trailer brake power control module; these inputs are used to determine trailer connection and the amount of voltage supplied to the trailer brakes. The trailer brake power control module detects a short to ground, open or a short to voltage on the trailer brake control signal circuit.
Need more help?Get the C1112 Buick code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1112 BUICK CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1112 Buick code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks