- Faulty Right Rear Damper Solenoid
- Right Rear Damper Solenoid harness is open or shorted
- Right Rear Damper Solenoid circuit poor electrical connection
Tech notes- C110F:11 Right Rear Damper Solenoid: Circuit Short to Ground Right Front
- C110F:12 Right Rear Damper Solenoid: Circuit Short to Battery
- C110F:13 Right Rear Damper Solenoid: Circuit Open
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C110f Ford DescriptionThe Vehicle Dynamics Module (VDM) sends a variable voltage to the damper solenoids based on sensor input and HS-CAN messages. The VDM continually monitors the damper solenoid circuits and sets a DTC when a circuit fault is detected. A shorted or open damper solenoid also causes the VDM to set a DTC.
Need more help?Get the C110f Ford code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C110F FORD CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C110f Ford code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks