C110C FORD Possible Causes
- Faulty Left Front Damper Solenoid
- Left Front Damper Solenoid harness is open or shorted
- Left Front Damper Solenoid circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose C110C FORD code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
C110C FORD Tech Notes- C110C:11 Left Front Damper Solenoid: Circuit Short to Ground Right Front
- C110C:12 Left Front Damper Solenoid: Circuit Short to Battery
- C110C:13 Left Front Damper Solenoid: Circuit Open
Cost of diagnosing the C110C FORD code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the C110C FORD code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
C110C FORD Possible Symptoms
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C110c Ford DescriptionThe Vehicle Dynamics Module (VDM) sends a variable voltage to the damper solenoids based on sensor input and HS-CAN messages. The VDM continually monitors the damper solenoid circuits and sets a DTC when a circuit fault is detected. A shorted or open damper solenoid also causes the VDM to set a DTC.
C110C FORD More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the C110C FORD code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Need more help?Get the C110c Ford code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C110C FORD CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C110c Ford code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks