- ABS Wheel Sensor not properly installed
- ABS Wheel Sensor rotor or encoder damaged
- ABS Wheel Sensor rotor loose on axle
- Faulty ABS Wheel Sensor
- ABS Wheel Sensor harness is open or shorted
- ABS Wheel Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Actuator and Electric Unit (Control Unit)
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1106 DescriptionWhen the sensor rotor rotates, the magnetic field changes. It converts the magnetic field changes to current signals (rectangular wave) and transmits them to the Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Actuator and Electric Unit (Control Unit). The ABS Actuator and Electric Unit monitors the ABS Wheel Sensor. The ABS Actuator and Electric Unit sets the OBDII code when the ABS Wheel Sensor is not to factory specifications.
C1106 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the C1106 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1106 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1106 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks