- ABS Wheel Sensor not properly installed
- ABS Wheel Sensor rotor or encoder damaged
- ABS Wheel Sensor rotor loose on axle
- Faulty ABS Wheel Sensor
- ABS Wheel Sensor harness is open or shorted
- ABS Wheel Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Actuator and Electric Unit (Control Unit)
Tech notesThere is a factory service bulletin for the following Nissan models:
2004 Nissan Maxima
2005 Nissan Maxima
2006 Nissan Maxima
2007 Nissan Maxima
Nissan Maxima Code C1105 - Rear Right Sensor 2
There is a factory service bulletin for the all Nissan models to help diagnose the C1105 code:
2007-2013 All Nissan Models:
2007-2013 All Nissan Models Factory Service Bulletin OBDII Code C1105
User Submitted Video
When is the code detected?ABS actuator and electric unit (control unit) cannot identify sensor pulses, because of large gap between wheel sensor and sensor rotor.
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1105 Nissan DescriptionWhen the sensor rotor rotates, the magnetic field changes. It converts the magnetic field changes to current signals (rectangular wave) and transmits them to the Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Actuator and Electric Unit (Control Unit). The ABS Actuator and Electric Unit monitors the ABS Wheel Sensor. The ABS Actuator and Electric Unit sets the OBDII code when the ABS Wheel Sensor is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C1105 Nissan code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1105 NISSAN CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1105 Nissan code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks