C1102 LINCOLN - Acceleration Sensor Circuit Failure
- Faulty Acceleration Sensor
- Acceleration Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Acceleration Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1102 Lincoln DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Acceleration Sensor. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Acceleration Sensor is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C1102 Lincoln code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1102 LINCOLN CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1102 Lincoln code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks