- Faulty Right Park Brake Actuator
- Faulty Left Park Brake Actuator
- Park Brake Actuators harness is open or shorted
- Park Brake Actuator circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Electric Parking Brake (EPB) Module
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C10ec DescriptionWhen the Electric Parking Brake (EPB) Module detects that the parking brake state differs or is unknown from the Left Rear Electric Parking Brake Actuator to the Right Rear Electric Parking Brake Actuator.
C10EC Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the C10ec code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C10EC CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C10ec code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks