C10D0 DODGE - Electronic Park Brake Module Not Activated
- Faulty Electric Parking Brake (EPB) Module
- Electric Parking Brake (EPB) Module harness is open or shorted
- Electric Parking Brake (EPB) Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C10d0 Dodge DescriptionA new Electric Parking Brake (EPB) Module has been installed and the Assembly Check routine has not been performed or is not able to be performed because of other EPB faults present.
Need more help?Get the C10d0 Dodge code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C10D0 DODGE CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C10d0 Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks