C1086 DODGE - ABS System Control Too Long Over Temperature
- Faulty Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) Module
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) Module harness is open or shorted
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1086 Dodge DescriptionWhen the Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) Module calculated thermal model has determined that there has been excessive system activation.
Need more help?Get the C1086 Dodge code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1086 DODGE CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1086 Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks