C1085 DODGE - Vacuum Pressure Sensor High
- Faulty Vacuum Pressure Sensor
- Vacuum Pressure Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Vacuum Pressure Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1085 Dodge DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Vacuum Pressure Sensor. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Vacuum Pressure Sensor is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C1085 Dodge code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1085 DODGE CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1085 Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks