C107C JEEP - Brake Pedal Switch 1/2 Stuck
- Faulty Brake Pedal Switch
- Brake Pedal Switch harness is open or shorted
- Brake Pedal Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C107c Jeep DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Brake Pedal Switch. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Brake Pedal Switch is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C107c Jeep code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C107C JEEP CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C107c Jeep code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks