C1079 - Steering Angle Sensor Calibration Failure
- Steering Angle Sensor Calibration Incomplete
- Faulty Steering Angle Sensor
- Steering Angle Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Steering Angle Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) / Electronic Stability Program (ESP®) Control Module
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1079 DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Steering Angle Sensor Calibration. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Steering Angle Sensor Calibration is not to factory specifications.
C1079 Information for specific makes
- C1079 SUZUKI Steering Angle Sensor Calibration Failure
Need more help?Get the C1079 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1079 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1079 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks