C1078 MITSUBISHI - Tire Turning Malfunction
- Tire with incorrect diameter equipped
- Improper tire pressure
- Faulty All Wheel Control (AWC) Module
- Faulty Active Stability Control (ASC) Module
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1078 Mitsubishi DescriptionThe wheel speed is observed when the steering angle is in the neutral position, and the code is set when the wheel speed, which is more than the specified value, is detected.
Need more help?Get the C1078 Mitsubishi code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1078 MITSUBISHI CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1078 Mitsubishi code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks