C1073 DODGE - ABS Pump Motor Control Circuit
- Blown Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Pump Motor Fuse
- Faulty ABS Pump Motor
- ABS Pump Motor harness is open or shorted
- ABS Pump Motor circuit poor electrical connection
User Submitted Video
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1073 Dodge DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the ABS Pump Motor. The ABS Module detects low ABS Pump Motor feedback voltage with actuation of the pump motor relay.
Need more help?Get the C1073 Dodge code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1073 DODGE CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1073 Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks