C1067 MITSUBISHI - Abnormality In Rear Left Wheel Outlet Valve System
- Faulty Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Electronic Control Unit (ECU)
- ABS-ECU harness is open or shorted
- ABS-ECU circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1067 Mitsubishi DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Electronic Control Unit (ECU) the power supply circuit for the solenoid valve. The solenoid valve is energized by the valve relay, which is incorporated in ABS-ECU. The valve relay, which is incorporated in ABS-ECU, is always energizing the solenoid valve unless the initial check is in progress when the ignition switch is turned on, or the recurrent system check is in progress. ABS-ECU activates the solenoid valve by turning on its driving transistor.
Need more help?Get the C1067 Mitsubishi code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1067 MITSUBISHI CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1067 Mitsubishi code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks