C1057 SUZUKI - ABS/ESP Control Module Power Supply Circuit Failure
- Faulty Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) / Electronic Stability Program (ESP®) Control Module
- ABS / ESP® Control Module harness is open or shorted
- ABS / ESP® Control Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1057 Suzuki DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) / Electronic Stability Program (ESP®) Control Module monitors the power source voltage. When the power source voltage becomes extremely high or low while vehicle is running at more than 20 km/h (13 MPH), this DTC will be set. As soon as the power source voltage becomes normal, the ABS warning light will be turned off and the ABS (ESP®) control module will return to normal operation, but the set DTC will be remain.
Need more help?Get the C1057 Suzuki code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1057 SUZUKI CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1057 Suzuki code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks