C1056 - Left Rear Outlet Solenoid Circuit Failure
- Faulty Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) / Electronic Stability Program (ESP®) Control Module
- ABS / ESP® Control Module harness is open or shorted
- ABS / ESP® Control Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1056 DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) / Electronic Stability Program (ESP®) Control Module monitors the output from the solenoid valve. When the output of each solenoid valve exceeds the specified value compared with the signal sent from ABS (ESP®) control module, this Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) is set.
C1056 Information for specific makes
- C1056 SUZUKI Left Rear Outlet Solenoid Circuit Failure
Need more help?Get the C1056 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1056 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1056 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks