C1055 SUZUKI - Left Rear Inlet Solenoid Circuit Failure
- Faulty Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) / Electronic Stability Program (ESP®) Control Module
- ABS / ESP® Control Module harness is open or shorted
- ABS / ESP® Control Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1055 Suzuki DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) / Electronic Stability Program (ESP®) Control Module monitors the output from the solenoid valve. When the output of each solenoid valve exceeds the specified value compared with the signal sent from ABS (ESP®) control module, this Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) is set.
Need more help?Get the C1055 Suzuki code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1055 SUZUKI CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1055 Suzuki code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks