C1054 - Low Pressure Solenoid Circuit No. 2 Failure
C1054 Possible Causes
- Faulty Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) / Electronic Stability Program (ESP®) Control Module
- ABS / ESP® Control Module harness is open or shorted
- ABS / ESP® Control Module circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code C1054?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
Cost of diagnosing the C1054 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the C1054 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1054 DescriptionThe Electronic Stability Program (ESP®) Control Module monitors the output from the solenoid valve. When the output of each solenoid valve exceeds the specified value compared with the signal sent from ESP® control module, this Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) is set.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the C1054 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- C1054 SUZUKI Low Pressure Solenoid Circuit No. 2 Failure
Need more help?Get the C1054 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1054 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks