C1049 JEEP - Right Rear Wheel Pressure Phase Monitoring
- Dirty Right Rear Tone Wheel
- Dirty Right Rear Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS)
- Faulty Right Rear Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS)
- Right Rear Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS) harness is open or shorted
- Right Rear Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS) circuit poor electrical connection
- Damage Right Rear Tone Wheel
- Faulty Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1049 Jeep DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Right Rear Wheel Pressure Phase. The ABS Module sets the OBDII if the ABS Module detects a pressure reduction phase and the following pressure hold phase is too long.
Need more help?Get the C1049 Jeep code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1049 JEEP CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1049 Jeep code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks