C1048 - Left Rear Wheel Pressure Phase Monitoring
- Dirty Left Rear Tone Wheel
- Dirty Left Rear Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS)
- Faulty Left Rear Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS)
- Left Rear Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS) harness is open or shorted
- Left Rear Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS) circuit poor electrical connection
- Damage Left Rear Tone Wheel
- Faulty Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1048 DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Left Rear Wheel Pressure Phase. The ABS Module sets the OBDII if the ABS Module detects a pressure reduction phase and the following pressure hold phase is too long.
C1048 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the C1048 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1048 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1048 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks