C1048 - Left Rear Wheel Pressure Phase Monitoring
C1048 Possible Causes
- Dirty Left Rear Tone Wheel
- Dirty Left Rear Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS)
- Faulty Left Rear Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS)
- Left Rear Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS) harness is open or shorted
- Left Rear Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS) circuit poor electrical connection
- Damage Left Rear Tone Wheel
- Faulty Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module
First diagnose C1048 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the C1048 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the C1048 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
C1048 Possible Symptoms
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1048 DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Left Rear Wheel Pressure Phase. The ABS Module sets the OBDII if the ABS Module detects a pressure reduction phase and the following pressure hold phase is too long.
C1048 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the C1048 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
C1048 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the C1048 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1048 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1048 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks