C1046 - Left Front Wheel Pressure Phase Monitoring
C1046 Possible Causes
- Dirty Left Front Tone Wheel
- Dirty Left Front Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS)
- Faulty Left Front Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS)
- Left Front Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS) harness is open or shorted
- Left Front Wheel Speed Sensor (WSS) circuit poor electrical connection
- Damage Left Front Tone Wheel
- Faulty Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module
First diagnose C1046 code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the C1046 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the C1046 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
C1046 Possible Symptoms
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1046 DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Left Front Wheel Pressure Phase. The ABS Module sets the OBDII if the ABS Module detects a pressure reduction phase and the following pressure hold phase is too long.
C1046 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the C1046 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
C1046 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the C1046 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1046 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1046 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks